Located at 15872 St. Clair Avenue, Calcutta Chapel is our newest location built in 2000 and the only building in the area ever built specifically to be a funeral home. This facility is one level and allows accessibility for the elderly and handicap.
Our oldest location is Wellsville Chapel built in 1881. Originally the post war home of General James Reilly, this facility features antique tapestries and warming walnut woodwork. The mantle in our lounge came from the JD Rockefeller Mansion in New York.